Trouble Bunnies Of Aion Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum Home of the Legion "Trouble Bunnies"

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elyos Restriction on Kahrun Server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karathrace

Karathrace

Elyos Restriction on Kahrun Server. Empty
PostSubject: Elyos Restriction on Kahrun Server.   Elyos Restriction on Kahrun Server. Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:57 pm

As many of u likely know already, as it tells us when we login, no new Elyos accounts/characters can be created on Kahrun.

I have received this reply from NCSOFT regarding this issue:

Thank you for your support request. Our response is included below. If you have other questions, please reply to this message or update your incident by clicking the link below.

Subject
Race issues Eloys vs. Asmo on Kahrun

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (GM Serendipity) 06/01/2012 11:57 AM
Greetings Ashley,

I appreciate you taking the time to send in this suggestion for Aion. We receive far more suggestions than can possibly be added to the game, and the Development Team has many ideas of their own. When they are considering what to spend their time implementing, one of the most important things that they look for is whether there's a strong desire for particular changes or features from the Aion community. With this in mind, we have set up a Suggestion Box area on our official forums. Having suggestions available in a public area helps the Development Team gauge the amount of interest in various ideas, and also allows other players to offer feedback of their own. I've included a link to the Suggestion Box area of our forums below.

http://forums.aiononline.com/na/forumdisplay.php?f=50

I'll be glad to do what I can to pass along the information you've already provided, but the Aion Support Team doesn't have any direct control over the development of Aion. The Suggestion Box section of the forums is the most direct line of communication between the players and the Development Team that’s available. Please consider posting your idea there, or commenting on a similar suggestion that someone else has already made.

If I can be of any further help, please let me know.

Regards,

GM Serendipity
Aion Support Team

So we need to flood their forum with complaints about this restriction.
Back to top Go down
Xintic

PostSubject: Re: Elyos Restriction on Kahrun Server.   Elyos Restriction on Kahrun Server. Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Supposedly they restrict Elyos creation to balance the ratio of active races. Elyos probably makes up for 55-60% of the entire player base in Kahrun and the asmodians the other. == You know what might help, mass create accounts and make asmodian characters. @_@
DO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! (No I jk)

I sent a ticket a week ago so that my IRL friend can play too but she couldn't wait and went on the other server Q_Q"
Guess that's what you could expect playing on a newly f2p game.
Back to top Go down
Karathrace

Karathrace

PostSubject: NCSOFT Sucks!   Elyos Restriction on Kahrun Server. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 am

Xintic wrote:
Supposedly they restrict Elyos creation to balance the ratio of active races. Elyos probably makes up for 55-60% of the entire player base in Kahrun and the asmodians the other. == You know what might help, mass create accounts and make asmodian characters. @_@

I sent a ticket a week ago so that my IRL friend can play too but she couldn't wait and went on the other server Q_Q"

cheers
I sat in the que for support for a hour and got a msg after reaching number 1 in the que that no chat was available. Grrrrr.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Xintic

PostSubject: Re: Elyos Restriction on Kahrun Server.   Elyos Restriction on Kahrun Server. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:20 am

Karathrace wrote:
Xintic wrote:

cheers
I sat in the que for support for a hour and got a msg after reaching number 1 in the que that no chat was available. Grrrrr.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Suspect Suspect

ELYOS RESTRICTION IS OFF! Create mass Elyos accounts while you still can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elyos Restriction on Kahrun Server.   Elyos Restriction on Kahrun Server. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Elyos Restriction on Kahrun Server.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trouble Bunnies Of Aion Online :: General Legion Forum... stuff? :: CHATTER SECTION-
Jump to: